On the 19th of March in #Doha, the #AgriteQ Conference and Exhibition 2023 launched with an opening speech from Mr. Saleh Lootah, CEO of the International Islamic Food Processing Association (IFPA). Mr. Saleh A. Lootah introduced the audience to a presentation on the strategy of the development of IFPA and the unique #B2B platform that has been launched for the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation ( #OIC ) under eagis of its specialized institution, the Islamic Organization for Food Security, with the aim of enhancing intra-OIC trade and prosperity.
Following the AgriteQ Session on Agricultural Services and Technologies, the Director General of IOFS, H.E. Prof. Yerlan Alimzhanuly Baidaulet delivered a keynote statement on the programs and initiatives of the IOFS and IFPA. The Director General then launched a video on the Second IOFS High Level Forum, to be held in Astana, #Kazakhstan on 6-8 June, 2023 and invited prospective stakeholders to cooperate with the IOFS through the High Level Forum platform.
After the statement, the Director General of IOFS in his capacity as a Chairman of IFPA, along with HE Dr. Masoud Jarallah Al-Marri, as Chairman of the Executive Board of IOFS, initiated a Signing Ceremony of IFPA. International IFPA signed Membership Agreements with six new companies, including:
1. Mazzraty: a 7 factory farm based in Qatar, the first company in Qatar to involve a full cycle of production, which guarantees full quality control.
2. Agrico Agricultural Development: farming systems that provide fresh vegetables, fruits and seafoods for over 70 years in Qatar.
3. COMEX Poultry Equipment Technologies: Turkiye- based company that produces feeding, irrigation, lighting, heating-ventilation, feed silos, feed transport and cage systems, and digital and computerized control systems.
4. QITAF: a large producer of dates in Palestine;
5. Hajor Arabia for Food industry food industry producer from Saudi Arabia;
6. Al-Sanabel Qatari Company: operating in Farming, Animal Feed business activities in Qatar.